For all you DIY couples planning your wedding, gaining some advice and guidance from an experienced and knowledgeable wedding planner can be invaluable.
Our wedding PA service is ideal for couples on a tight budget but still needing some reassurance or advice during your wedding planning journey.
Working with Beyond The Meadow we are able to give you invaluable guidance & knowledge to help the processes of planning your wedding to be as enjoyable as possible
Every wedding PA service is a little bit different depending on what help you are needing during your wedding planning journey.
Our wedding PA package acts as a constant sounding board and development friend. As the wedding planning gets more intense or difficulties arise, we will be on hand to offer ideas or advice or both. The level of help will be deciphered during the initial consultation.
While every wedding is a little different and couples need help with different aspects, Beyond The Meadow Wedding PA typically includes:
- Talking through the full planning process
- Talking through how you want your wedding to look and feel and the steps/ budget that will be needed to create this. (style, design and execution of your rehearsal, ceremony & reception)
- Decor & infrastructure sourcing (Marquees, lighting, furniture, church ect)
- Menu planning & catering coordination
- Design consultation to discuss your vision & wish list
- Over-view of budget apportion & allocation (wedding budget spreadsheet and on the day planning documentation supplied)
- Supplier planning, management & coordination
From £700, (Minimum 10 hours) with a 25% deposit required to secure the date. This service can also be packaged with on the day wedding coordination services as its a perfect match for DIY weddings.
“There is no remedy for love, but to love more.“
Henry David Thoreau